quinta-feira, 20 de outubro de 2011

Books in sunny Rio de Janeiro


Always love them. Books. Of all kinds.Small ones, big ones. All of them. I begin read in English in 2008. Before this date, I read only in my first language: Portuguese. More: I'm a portuguese teacher. But books that are translated cust so much more. Then, I began to read the original. I used to import the books. It was very expensive, although cheaper than buy in portuguese. October, 2010, I got a kindle. A wonderful device that allows me to download lots of books. Easy. Love it. Nowadays, I buy books in both languages and buy e-books.
I read in beach, in the bus, in the car, in the school. Everywhere. But, let's be honest: it is very hard to imagine a mystery in a sunny day in the beach!!!  I think about rain, castles and so on. The only mystery I know in a beach is "Murder under the sun" , Agatha Christie. Well, perhaps I'll write one. Something like: "The bloody sand". What do you think?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário