segunda-feira, 24 de outubro de 2011

My students: my challenge

I'm a teacher. This is a big deal indeed. Teens today give me a lot of work. Not only the academic work, but I worry about their lives. Some teens are full of problems and I try to help. Sometimes I can. Sometimes I can't. It is so sorry when I don't know or can't do something to help them... I get angry with parents that don't care about their children: don't go to parent's meeting, don't check notes and so on... Wish God could use me in these lives. I feel worthless in some occasions.

2 comentários:

  1. Hi Maria, love your name! It's my daughter's middle name as well. :)
    Thanks for following my blog, I'm following back. I feel your frustration here, but also your willingness to help. I'll pray God uses you in these childrens lives. God bless you

    Cathy

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Oh amen. it is like that in any vocation I think. Prayers for you and the school.

    ResponderExcluir